E' MORTO IL LAMEROZZO

Joke

Chosen one
Puttane maledette, mi avete cancellato l'unico scopo di vita, a questo punto inizio a rassegnarmi alla realtà.

E vaffanculo massi.

artista.

Uomo del Popolo
The progression of states are:[1]

1. Denial – "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
Denial is usually only a temporary defense for the individual. This feeling is generally replaced with heightened awareness of situations and individuals that will be left behind after death.
2. Anger – "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; "Who is to blame?"
Once in the second stage, the individual recognizes that denial cannot continue. Because of anger, the person is very difficult to care for due to misplaced feelings of rage and envy. Any individual that symbolizes life or energy is subject to projected resentment and jealousy.
3. Bargaining – "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
The third stage involves the hope that the individual can somehow postpone or delay death. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made with a higher power in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. Psychologically, the individual is saying, "I understand I will die, but if I could just have more time..."
4. Depression – "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die... What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
During the fourth stage, the dying person begins to understand the certainty of death. Because of this, the individual may become silent, refuse visitors and spend much of the time crying and grieving. This process allows the dying person to disconnect oneself from things of love and affection. It is not recommended to attempt to cheer up an individual who is in this stage. It is an important time for grieving that must be processed.
5. Acceptance – "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."
This final stage comes with peace and understanding of the death that is approaching. Generally, the person in the fifth stage will want to be left alone. Additionally, feelings and physical pain may be non-existent. This stage has also been described as the end of the dying struggle.

Shaka

Get a life
Fantacalciaro
mah... io sono abbastanza pragmatico per queste cose... alla fine, l'errore capita
Mi chiedo però perchè ancora nessuna testa sia caduta, almeno per rispetto a chi per questo gli rode il culo pesantemente. Essere rincoglioniti non è una buona giustificazione per passare sopra all'oggettiva stronzata fatta

Mabelrode

Get a life
Vabbè dai, far cadere teste no... però una qualche penitenza umiliante dobbiamo fargliela fare

Shaka

Get a life
Fantacalciaro
Mabelrode ha scritto:
Vabbè dai, far cadere teste no... però una qualche penitenza umiliante dobbiamo fargliela fare

Allora rauf dovrà presentarsi al prossimo incontro di softair con un super liquidator, e vogliamo le prove fotografiche

Epitaffio

SoHead Technician
Shaka ha scritto:
Allora rauf dovrà presentarsi al prossimo incontro di softair con un super liquidator, e vogliamo le prove fotografiche

Già lo pigliano per culo per come si accrocchia :look:

A

Anonymous

cavolo,ora che ci penso è morto dopo poche ore dalla mia postata di foto mora...

caspita, è un brutto segno

Joke

Chosen one
MorganaWarriorPrincess ha scritto:
cavolo,ora che ci penso è morto dopo poche ore dalla mia postata di foto mora...

caspita, è un brutto segno

l'ultima volta il foro è andato down dopo i miei complimenti, ed ora questo.

bruciatela è una stregha!

A

Anonymous

è vero...giocai di merda...però ora sono diventata brava:P

A

Anonymous

è vero, chiedete a nunzia e ilario...che sono imparziali...

Alto