PC Crusader Kings 2

Space Monkey

IL PARTITO TI OSSERVA
L'ho provato poco perché sto malissimo ma sembra veramente ben fatto. La meccanica delle razzie mi era sempre piaciuta ed ora un sacco di gente può farle. Peccato non i cristiani, dovrebbero mettere la possibilità di farle fare anche a loro a spese della pietà.

[S]ir[B]ardiel

Amministratore
Membro dello Staff
L'ho provato poco perché sto malissimo ma sembra veramente ben fatto. La meccanica delle razzie mi era sempre piaciuta ed ora un sacco di gente può farle. Peccato non i cristiani, dovrebbero mettere la possibilità di farle fare anche a loro a spese della pietà.
beh non dovrebbe essere difficile moddarle

Rebaf

Get a life
Fantacalciaro
Ragassuoli chi vuole un regalino a tema Charlemagne?

Per non fare torto a nessuno il primo che mi risponde se lo becca.

[S]ir[B]ardiel

Amministratore
Membro dello Staff
per la cronaca: hanno inserito i vicereami e i vicequalcosa per gli imperi: sarà possibile affidare titoli reali e anche ducali ma in maniera non ereditaria
fantastico.

Rebaf

Get a life
Fantacalciaro
Comunque che soddisfazione rifare lo SRI con Carlomagno.

Peccato subito dopo mi sia nato un figlio gobbo morto dopo 2 anni di regno passati a debellare una rivolta e suo figlio di 10 che è salito al trono a 18 anni ha scoperto di essere gay :(

Silen

Get a life
In una partita con il Leon(o la Castiglia non ricordo), dopo che il mio re si è sposato con una principessa araba, è nato un figlio nano e negro. Tutti i nobili lo disprezzavano e alla fine quando è salito al trono (minorenne of course) è scoppiata una mega rivolta :forgot:

[S]ir[B]ardiel

Amministratore
Membro dello Staff
attachment.php

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?782554-It-s-a-Me-Your-King!

@Oghard El Burro Fireburp

I don't even

[S]ir[B]ardiel

Amministratore
Membro dello Staff
TurtleShroom;17548086 ha scritto:
TURTLESHROOM PRODUCTIONS
AS AUTHORIZED UNDER
PARADOX INTERACTIVE

PROUDLY PRESENTS:

pD7as.png

A TURTLESHROOM PRODUCTION

WITH THE AID OF:

Good afternoon and good tidings, one and all!

As I was bathing last night, I was suddenly hit by a brilliant idea. What if we created a massive Mario world for "Crusader Kings II"?

Just think about it. The Mario world is huge, and we can use locations from every game for counties, duchies, and the like! After all, most governments in the Mushroom World are kingdoms already. (-and there are oppurtunities for Republics, like Rogueport and Twilight Town.)

Of course, there will be many different species and many different "Cultures", as well as religions and the like. For ease of use, characters of different species can marry together and be "delivered" a child by a stork (like in "Yoshi's Island") that will be one of the "parents'" species, and, hopefully, will combine the traits.

Vedi l'allegato 109513

Like in the game, different Culture groups have different crowns, and they yield different names depending on status. (For example, the 1985 AD manual for "Super Mario Brothers" says that Goombas were members of "tribes that defected to Bowser". Gooma cultured characters, therefore, would be "Chief-King" or "Chief", etc. Twilight Town and Rogueport characters, being republican in nature, would follow the "mayoral" idea.

Temples would be replaced with alters and shrines to the Star Spirits, and so on.

We could cover the Mushroom Kingdom and all of its surrounding areas from all of the games over the years. We could do the eight ducal-level (petty) kingdoms of the Mushroom World, and cover Dark Land (Bowser's traditional home) as an Empire-level state. The worlds are huge and the possibilities are endless.

WE CAN EVEN HAVE A SHROOB INVASION.
http://web.archive.org/web/20140611172754/http://i.imgur.com/tgFqFsC.png

What do you think?

Deus Vult,
-TURTLESHROOM

Alto